Saturday, March 20, 2010

Photo shoot!







So I pretend like I'm a photographer sometimes even though I am still far from that, and so I made Brooklynn and two of my sisters my subjects this week. Since it was so nice this past week we went to the park a ton and what better place to get cute pictures of kids? There were a few pictures that turned out well. My favorite is the close up of Brooklynn by the swing. I love her little pouty face =). The picture is perfect...including the cheese cracker crumbs all over her face and the booger in her nose, right? That's how it should be for a kid! =) Brooklynn discovered the joy of digging in sand and dirt this week and I don't think life will ever be the same again! She loves it so much. Dirt and sand keep falling out of her pants and diaper when I go to change her- she goes to town when she finds a pile of dirt! Two of my sisters got to come visit for spring break and we have LOVED having them here. Brooklynn has been in heaven having "big sisters" around and they have helped me a ton! Aren't they all such gorgeous girls!?

3 comments:

  1. Aaah, I seriously can't handle how beautiful Brooklyn is! Not to mention your sisters. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute! My fav is actually Brookie with the hat. She's a movie star! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you! Love the cute pictures. Brookie is a doll!

    ReplyDelete